ABOUT PADILLA HOMES - EL PASO HOME BUILDERS
Padilla Homes is a family-owned El Paso home builder founded in 1986. With over 30 years of experience, we have grown into one of the best El Paso home builders specializing in new homes and fully custom homes in El Paso TX. At Padilla Homes, we are dedicated to continually improving the quality of our construction methods to uphold our commitment to our customers to build the most sustainable and energy efficient new homes in El Paso TX. Padilla Homes has been an ENERGY STAR partner since 2004 and we have committed to building 100% of new homes to be ENERGY STAR certified. Additionally, Padilla Homes is one of the few El Paso home builders that are 5-Star ENERGY STAR home builders.
At Padilla Homes, we firmly believe we are the best El Paso home builder because of our team’s passion for quality and integrity in our work. Our dedication to customer service is reflective in our continuous A+ rating by the El Paso Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1999.
Padilla Homes is a proud member of the El Paso BBB, Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Home Builders, ENERGY STAR partner and the United Way Young Leaders Society.
Why Padilla Homes?
- El Paso home builder since 1986
- Over 30 years of residential home builder experience
- Over 50 years of combined experience in construction and engineering
- New Homes El Paso
- Full Custom Homes El Paso
- Over 70 floor plans
- Swimming Pool Construction
- In-house design center
Energy Efficient Homes
- ENERGY STAR Partner since 2004
- Every new home is ENERGY STAR certified
- 5-Star ENERGY STAR builder
- HERS index ratings below 60
Why ENERGY STAR?
Peace of Mind
- Tried-and-true best building practices followed by independent inspections and testing from certified professionals mean that you can be confident that things were done right.
- Value-adding energy efficiency features and a combination of materials and equipment deliver better performance and an overall superior level of quality.
- You’ll see, feel, and hear the difference of a heating and cooling system that has been engineered and installed to efficiently deliver comfort. Enjoy consistent temperatures across every room and a constant supply of fresh, filtered air reducing indoor pollutants, dust, pollen and other allergens.
- Better energy efficiency and performance means lower utility and maintenance costs. Homes earning the ENERGY STAR label use 15-30 percent less energy than typical new homes and even more when compared to most resale homes on the market today.
“I deeply care about every aspect of the business, especially listening to what people want and being able to deliver.”